At Walthall Oil Company, we understand that oil is the life-blood of any machine or piece of equipment and that is why we only provide quality products to our customers. By having various brands to offer, we allow our customers to have multiple options to satisfy their business needs.
In addition to these capabilities, we also provide the following services:
- Walthall Oil Company is a primary distributor for ExxonMobil, PetroCanada, Jax Food Grade Lubricants, and Warren Oil Products
- A full line of PVL/CVL (Passenger/Commercial Vehicle Lubricants) both in bulk and packaged quantities
- Walthall Oil Company has the expertise to provide a wide variety of Industrial Lubricants for the following industries: Pulp & Paper, Steel, General Manufacturing, Plastics, Automotive, Mining &Quarry, Power Generation, Chemical, Natural Gas, Landfill Gas, etc…
- Products include: hydraulic, gear, engine oils, a variety of greases, synthetic lubricants, food grade lubricants, solvents and other specialty products
- At Walthall Oil Company, our Sales Team has numerous years of experience in the lubricant industry. Our Sales Team is constantly sharpening their skills through continuous education provided by our various lubricant brands.
- Several of our Sales Team has received “Certified Lubes Specialist” certifications.
- Plant Surveys to help with Total Cost of Ownership to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in lubricants
- Oil Analysis
- Wireless Tank Monitoring and inventory controls to ensure efficient deliveries.
Certified Lubrication Distributor Sales Representatives
Our team members, who have received their lubricant certification through extensive training courses, are here to service your needs. With their knowledge of the fundamentals of lubrications they will:
- Make recommendations on lubricants used
- Develop preventative maintenance programs
- Troubleshoot problem areas
- Develop logistic arrangements around storage and delivery
- Provide lubrication training
Plant Lubrication Surveys
A lubrication survey provides customers, as well as all maintenance and plant personnel with an “ at a glance” reference to every lubrication point in their plant in addition to the proper lubricant for each application. It also provides recommended service intervals for each unit to insure maximum uptime and production for their plant.
We can conduct training courses for personnel to formally develop an enhance lubrication knowledge so as to have the information needed to execute daily procedures efficiently and effectively.