Walthall Oil Company conducts plant reliability surveys alongside our ExxonMobil Sales and Lubrication Engineers for a variety of industries including energy, mining, off-highway, primary metals, manufacturing, pulp and paper, and process. We strive to be more than just a provider of products, but rather to understand how lubricants impact our clients’ businesses. Our three main goals are to help our clients:
- Increase productivity
- Reduce unscheduled downtime
- Reduce total cost of ownership
Our partnership with ExxonMobil gives us unique access to value-added services which can positively impact every area of your business including procurement, maintenance, engineering, reliability, safety, and end-customer product quality. We have made it our life’s work to understand everything about lubricants and to pass that knowledge on to our clients so that their businesses can reduce maintenance costs.
Plant Reliability Surveys
Walthall Oil Company works with our certified sales team and ExxonMobil sales and lubrication engineers to conduct walk-throughs of your facility to identify suffering points and opportunities for increased equipment reliability through proper lubrication.
During a plant reliability survey, our knowledgeable sales team will physically tour your plant to identify problem areas or areas for improvement in equipment life, specifically considering the use of proper products in each application. Plant reliability surveys benefit the client by providing ways to reduce maintenance costs and increase productivity.
Partnership Implementation Plan
Partnering with Walthall Oil Company results in quantifiable benefits for your company. After the plant reliability survey, our sales representative will thoroughly review our detailed report and recommendations with you. We will also discuss a partnership implementation plan.
- Establish minimum/maximum inventory levels and identify new product names/crosses
- Create and install “Product Cross” chart for any lubricant storage area
- Schedule a Fundamentals of Lubrication training class and plant walk-through if needed
- Determine opportunities for product consolidation
- Evaluate critical and high volume products used to evaluate bulk storage solutions
- Establish reliability goals with maintenance
- Setup Signum Oil Analysis